Spirit of Children
Spirit Halloween Stores Partner with Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest FloridaDownload Coupon
Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida is pleased to announce Spirit Halloween stores in Charlotte, Collier, Lee and Sarasota counties will once again support pediatric hospital care by providing a 10% discount to customers while at the same time donating 10% of sales to the children's hospital through Oct. 31.
Since 2007, Spirit Halloween has donated more than $37 million to Child Life Programs across the United States through their Spirit of Children Program. To date, the program has raised more than $147,000 for Golisano Children's Hospital.
"We're excited Spirit Halloween is again stepping forward to help Golisano Children's Hospital provide young patients with important services through our Child Life Department. This is a wonderful way for people to support Southwest Florida's only children's hospital while at the same time saving money on costumes and other Halloween merchandise."
-Skip Leonard, Chief Foundation Officer, Lee Memorial Health System Foundation
Certified Child Life Specialists are instrumental in reducing fear, anxiety, and pain for children. They provide highly trained and individualized care by meeting the emotional, developmental and recreational needs of each child. Unfortunately, these services are not reimbursed by insurance. With the support of community partners, like Spirit Halloween, Child Life Specialists are able to work closely with doctors, nurses and social workers to help children understand why they’re in the hospital while also making it a less scary environment.
Video courtesy of Spirit of Children
Participating Spirit Halloween store locations include:
- Charlotte County:
- Charlotte Square: Next to Walmart, 2150 Tamiami Trl, Port Charlotte, FL 33948
- Collier County:
- Gateway Shoppes at North Bay: Next to Mattress Firm, 13585 Tamiami Trl N, Naples, FL 34110
- Carillon Place: Former HH Gregg, 5052 Airport Pulling Rd N, Naples, FL 34105
- Lee County:
- Pine Island Marketplace: Between OfficeMax and Dollar Tree, 527 SW Pine Island Rd, Cape Coral, FL 33991
- Bell Tower Shops: Former Saks Off Fifth, 13499 Us 41, Ft Myers, FL 33907
- The Forum: Next to Target, 9350 Dynasty Dr, #115, Fort Myers, FL 33905
- Sarasota County:
- Cocoplum Village Shops: Between Ross and ULTA, 18219 Tamiami Trl, North Port, FL 34287
For questions about the Spirit of Children Program, please call 239-214-0898.
Thank you for making a difference in Southwest Florida!